Skip to main content

When I Met You: Choral Arrangement

I got an opportunity to create(or should I say arrange for a choir) music. It's for a best friend's wedding and I'm sharing the piece. Here are the details.

Title: When I Met You
Artist: Apo Hiking Society
Words and music: Jim Paredes

Edit: Uploading the piece as .png was not a good idea. So I am sharing it using google drive. Here's the link for When I Met You in .pdf format. Enjoy!

Popular

Prompt Analysis Using First-Principles Thinking (FPT)

Instead of memorizing existing prompt patterns, let’s break down Prompt Analysis from First-Principles Thinking (FPT) —understanding what makes a prompt effective at its core and how to optimize it for better AI responses. Step 1: What is a Prompt? At its most fundamental level, a prompt is just: An input instruction → What you ask the AI to do. Context or constraints → Additional details that guide the response. Expected output format → Defining how the AI should structure its answer. A well-designed prompt maximizes relevance, clarity, and accuracy while minimizing misunderstandings. Step 2: Why Do Prompts Fail? Prompts fail when: ❌ Ambiguity exists → The model doesn’t know what’s truly being asked. ❌ Lack of context → Missing background information leads to weak responses. ❌ Overloaded instructions → Too many requirements confuse the AI. ❌ Vague output expectations → No clear structure is provided. ❌ Incorrect assumptions about AI behavior → The prompt d...

Agile Transportation System (ATS) Values and Principles

Here’s a draft of the Agile Transportation System (ATS) Values and Principles. ATS Core Values Adaptability Over Rigidity - ATS prioritizes flexible route adjustments and dynamic scheduling based on real-time demand rather than fixed, inefficient routes. Availability Over Scarcity - There should always be an ATS unit available when and where it's needed, reducing wait times and ensuring continuous service. Efficiency Over Redundancy - Every unit must maximize passenger load without compromising speed and convenience, ensuring an optimal balance of utilization. Simplicity Over Complexity - Operations should be straightforward, avoiding unnecessary bureaucracy and ensuring seamless passenger movement. Continuous Improvement Over Static Systems - ATS evolves based on data and feedback, refining operations to enhance reliability and customer satisfaction. Customer Experience Over Just Transportation - The system is not just about moving people; it's about making their journe...

talisay,tagaytay funrun with ethan

last april 27, ethan and i had an unplanned road trip. after going to tagaytay, we decided to push it all the way to talisay, batangas. here are some of the pics... here's a shot from the peak of people's park in tagaytay shot from talisay public market a stopover between talisay and tagaytay named laeuna de taal all 24 images can be viewed at photobucket