Skip to main content

i start to save

In line with my previous post entitled saving money weekly, I start to save. I want to prove that I can do what I preach. So, I got myself an another account aside from the payroll where the funds will be coming from


Nothing special... just a regular saving account from a local bank.

Happy Saving!

Popular

Why have a Website in 2015?

Why have a website when there’s Facebook? Isn’t that enough? I've been getting this objection every time I offer my web services. I found that funny ten years ago. But hearing the same excuse to not create a website for their business is disheartening. Here in Cavite Philippines, most of SMEs(small/medium enterprise) does not have websites. And, I think they have the same reason like what the rest of the world has. And that might be because: websites are expensive to make, or you don't have the time to do it, or you'd rather use facebook, or all of the above I don't blame them if these are the case. However, the way they see website doesn't change the fact that having a website is valuable. It is so needed that asking why get a website feels like living in the cretaceous era. We can scour the net and get several reasons why your business or even just you need a website. But I'm not here to do your homework. You can leave this page now and go to  go...

new rims for my ride

got a pair of this baby in blumentritt street in manila just the other day. it's a bit dirty but i know it's a nice find. just don't know from which car it came from. but judging from it, i bet it'll look good in my 86 lancer, just a little cleaning up will do the trick. i got it for 540 pesos pair, which i think is a good buy considering its condition. and, i would always opt for steel rims rather than mag alloys. gotta love those ol' school babies. here's my friend dominic formulating a solution for the rusty rims. i gotta tell you this guy is good in every sense of the word. he help me cleaned my acquisitions. well, he did most of the work. but i did a lot too.

rally car book

thinking about resurrecting my 81 colt mirage to a rally spec car, i remembered there was a book about it - race and rally car source book: the guide to building and modifying a competition car by allan staniforth. i saw it the first time in national bookstore in eastwood city, libis and heard that a friend of mine owns one. here's its cover (thanks to haynes.co.uk ) on the process, i also found a site for kids. kidsdownload is a blog where you'll find ebooks for kids such as rally car race : a short story by annette smith and illustrations by richard hoit. it's about a kid who enjoys watching rallies on tv. a lot of kids ebooks can be downloaded there. although, it will redirect you to rapidshare.com . if you're ok with that, then please enjoy!