Thursday, June 26, 2014

reversed 52 week money challenge

It's highly suggested that you read 52 Week Money Challenge first before proceeding with the article.

If you are still reading then I'll assume you know most about it already. Let's continue...

  1. So you can wait for one year? Very good.
  2. And you think that you'll have continuous income for a year? Even better.
  3. You can afford to set aside Php2,600.00? Cool!
  4. You think that the challenge will not work for you?(for some reason) Then try this one for size
Start from the biggest amount and work your way in reverse.

So, if you are using Php50.00 for your start week, then you start with Php2,600.00. e.g. as follows
  • 1st week - Php2,600.00
  • 2nd week - Php2,550.00
  • 3rd week - Php2,500.00
  • 4th week - Php2,450.00
  • etc... etc...
Hence, it's call Reversed 52 Week Money Challenge. Since it's the same challenge, but in reverse.

What is so different about it?

I just feel that I won't finish the challenge with the normal way of doing it. I felt that it would be such a drag that I have to shell out that much. And, it's easier to just lower down the amount you are saving every week. On the last week, I just have to let out Php50.00 and it's done.

But, if there are still people not satisfied with the reverse method, then wait till I discuss the selective method.

Happy Saving!

No comments: